Gadwall TTS in database

Toyboy3b

Hi guys, I recently added a Gadwall TTS but when looking through the database could only find a Gadwell with the same R code but no TTS on the end of the code. My RM shows V1.62 so as far as I can tell I have the latest version

Has anyone else with a gadwall TTS had the same issue or is it just me? Cheers

Yes, and Gadwell is there under buttons below that show steam 1 and 2, and diesel 1 and 2. That puts in the functions, and you can add the name, and change the functions, as you wish. Or like me Simply type the functions from the loco instructions. Sorry to use the magic words, but it is in RM manual. john

Thanks guys, I've read through the RM manual but it's pretty vague. It discribes setting up a generic loco with sound but doesn't mention a TTS loco, just wasn't sure if the TTS locos had there own entry in the database unique from the standard DCC locos (which it seems they don't). Cheers.

They certainly do have separate database entries, but usually not immediately on release and, where they do have entries, all the sounds are set up ready for you.

You might email HRMS and ask, but first make sure you have the very latest revision of v1.62 by downloading and installing from the link at the top of the RM forum.  If you updated any time ago, it will not be latest.

Archived