Loco stopped dead

drew_norris

I was running my new DCC fitted class 08 shunter it stopped dead on the tracks it has only been used about 4 times it wasn't pulling any wagons and a pendolinono was running at the same time, I tried it again it is not responding to my controller which is a select the pendolino is still fine and my flying Scotsman run fine as well so I know its not a controller issue could it be the decoder or the motor it's only new so can't figure why it stopped 

Hi drew, welcome to the forums.

Not much info to help us here, but could you confirm the addresses you have allocated to your locos.  If you have changed all from the default 03, as you should, can you try to see if the shunter responds on 03.

Failing that, remove the Pendolino and FS from the track and try to reprogram the address of the shunter and see if it works on this new address.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi drew, welcome to the forums.

Not much info to help us here, but could you confirm the addresses you have allocated to your locos.  If you have changed all from the default 03, as you should, can you try to see if the shunter responds on 03.

Failing that, remove the Pendolino and FS from the track and try to reprogram the address of the shunter and see if it works on this new address.

Archived