Irritating thing about Railmaster

Yelrow

Hi John

I realise it is different but did you see my thread last week titled: 'v1.62 - Track Layout Flashes 1st time points are operated'.

This was cured when PJ suggested that Points need to be set at RailMaster start up.  I ticked the relevant box, even though I don't have any individual points selected to set and the problem went away.

I wonder if there is something similar affecting your display, I can't imagine what though!

Always had points clicking on start  up, but turned them off. Makes No difference to the box flashing, either way. This did  not happen before 1.62, or i would have noticed it. Think its another quirk for HRMS. Has nobody else noticed, or does nobody run at 75%. Track layout does not flash. Its only when you click on sound on/ horn/ any function on any loco. john

I found (and reported) that if you don't 'set points at startup' then the blue lines didn't appear on plan (even after clicking a point) and so far HRMS hasn't come up with a fix for it.

@HRMS - can we please have a proper version/revision increment methodology as people are getting in a right muddle the way it is at present.

Fishy, i have been through this with RAF. There are so many little glitches with latest download, eg short circuit etc, i am staying with  version i have, until all probs sorted. It would appear from my new Glitch, on old 1.62, that these probs also need sorting. john

Archived