Double heading

andys steam dayz

If using RM then double heading is a breeze simply set up by clicking the required locos from a list. According to HRMS this works with any decoder - simple or complex as the information and control is done by RM.

If using a controller direct the smartness level of double heading may depend upon the decoders installed, as to what information can be held about a consist and where - i.e. by the decoder(s) or in the controller.

To be explained more fully when we know more about your particular situation Andy.

If using RM then double heading is a breeze simply set up by clicking the required locos from a list. According to HRMS this works with any decoder - simple or complex as the information and control is done by RM.

If using a controller direct the smartness level of double heading may depend upon the decoders installed, as to what information can be held about a consist and where - i.e. by the decoder(s) or in the controller.

To be explained more fully when we know more about your particular situation Andy.

Hi I use a elite controller i have rm but not installed yet

Regards

Archived