I'm so confused - W10 with RailMaster

MRC, in the RM forum there are now many threads telling you how to go about fixing this.  Suggest you take a look at some of the later threads there.  Only a few on this General forum will know what you are talking about, and will care less.

However, to summarise for you, first download and install the the latest version 1.62 from the link the top of the RM forum, then find a thread that tells you about the 2 extra lines that must go in the railmaster.ini file using the cog wheel facility in the RM Help window to do so.  Reference to this can be found in multiple threads.

Mr crazy, i am not a bit surprised you are confused, join the queue. I am afraid you will have to do a little reading of all the posts under 1.62, as both  RDS, and Fishy say. And at the end of that, you will find there are 2 versions of 1.62, both with the same number. Once you have understood that, you then have to go  into the  INI file, and follow instructions, you have read. I am only repeating this , as it does belive me , seem crazy and confusing, but it has to do with the release of windows 10, and the  solution found to the connection problems, by HRMS, who went  to great lengths to solve the conflict. At the end of it all, everything works fine. Good luck, with reading the Necessary threads. It might help, to print out the relevant sections. john

Archived