trackmaster on mac

• 1 month later...

Has anyone actually got TrackMaster running on Parallels successfully? I have Parallels 9 on my MBP and trying to get TrackMaster running is driving me mad. I managed to run it OK in Evaluation mode, but after trying to activate the full version it now refuses to run.

I reinstalled Track Master in a different folder, and managed to activate it - it ran for one session and then refused to run subsequently. I've tried changing all sorts of settings to firewalls, anti-virus software on the Mac and Windows (I'm running Windows 8).

Can anyone help?

Welcome to the forums sprint.  You might like to look at other older threads about setting up Trackmaster in the forum sprint.  I know there is advice in their from Hornby Railmaster/Trackmaster Support (HRMS) that are relevant. 

Then setting up Trackmaster is subject to similar pitfalls as setting up Railmaster.  Yours sounds like it might be your AV or maybe Parallels setup blocking your access to the Internet.

Take a quick look, if that's possible, in the RM forum and see if any of the info in there about initial setup, that's in the sticky locked threads at the top of the forum, and see if that helps.

Archived