Handheld activation.

kwi

If I 'unlock' railmaster for my tablet do the pop ups telling me to roll back to Chrome 35 cease?  It's working fine with both Chrome 46 and the explorer installed on my Tab4, until the pop up appears the 2nd time then ceases and I am not rolling back to Chrome 35. I understand there used to be a reason but there shouldn't be a requirement to do so.

You are the second person reporting that 46 works.  Can you just confirm that includes the pinch to zoom feature which was the problem post 35.

HRMS, any comment on 46 having fixed the problem?

And kwi, can we assume you don't actually have an activation problem as the title of your thread suggests?

My mistake, the pinch to zoom isn't working on Chrome, it is on the Samsung browser though, which I am using as it displays better. (The loco select menu isn't lying on top of the function buttons.)  Not that I need the pinch to zoom with my tiny fingers and a 15 by 19 square trackplan. (Soon to be 13 by 17.)

My issue is when the warning saying you 'must' use the earlier Chrome appears the 2nd time I have to restart the service, and it's the controller of choice for my 3yo son who hasn't got the hang of using a mouse yet, he can use the Select but then the points are addressed differently between the 2 systems and when he accidently reprograms everything with a new loco address I have to crawl under the table to reprogram my points decoders.

Archived