Dcc elink

Harrysdaddy05

Hi, I have just bought a western master svc set and after much messing around with the laptop I got it to work (ish) the problems I'm having are 1: I get a message saying that railmaster software cannot connect with the dcc controller 2: when it does connect the loco only moves for about 12 inches then stops and starts again then cuts out all together but a different loco will keep running on the same track. Any help to sort this out will be appreciated 

HD, Welcome to the forum with your 1st post. This is a well documented issue first introduced with the 1.63 release of RailMaster. Although I am surprised you are seeing it as HRMS (Hornby RailMaster Support) stated that new users would not be affected. Did you by chance install RailMaster from the CD without having your PC connected to the Internet?

Have a read of this other existing post all the way through beginning to end and then follow the link in the 5th reply down contained within it, where HRMS have provided guidance on what you need to do to correct your problem.

Archived