Non stop locos

You might like to check your CV29 now Norman. It is probably 6, giving you 128 speed steps and DC running on.  Previously your value of 20 had 28 speed steps and complex speed curve.  If you never use your locos on DC, better to turn DC Running off.

You might like to check your CV29 now Norman. It is probably 6, giving you 128 speed steps and DC running on.  Previously your value of 20 had 28 speed steps and complex speed curve.  If you never use your locos on DC, better to turn DC Running off.

Hi Fishy

CV29 on one loco is now reading 000 and "Allow DC operation" is off.

CV29 on other loco is now reading 002 and "Allow DC operation" was on but I turned it off.

• 3 weeks later...

I have experienced a similar funkiness and found that "pushing" the slider up was the problem. It seemed to "stick" to the mouse cursor and moved up and down even when the cursor was away from the slider with no mouse buttons pressed. I now click on the area above the slider where I want it to go to and it steps up to the required position by itself. This has its own problems in that the engine will go very slow. For example, if I click to 100kmh, the slider moves up but the engine will go at maybe 30. If I click on the cruise which would be set to 100, the engine resumes the correct speed. This is slightly annoying but at least all the stop buttons work correctly.

If you mouse cursor is "sticking" to the slider this indicates a problem in Windows rather than RailMaster.

You might want to have a look at your mouse settings in control panel and turn off the function that automatically snaps it to a field or control.  You should also turn off any fancy mouse control functions that you do not use (especially if using a touchpad).

Archived