Handheld setup problem

I have attempted to setup a link from my laptop to Ipad air with out succes despite many hours doing so. The support team have responded to my quieries, but keep refering me back to the Handheld guide which I have read until I am dizzy!

I have the railmaster template on my ipad but it will not show the details on the railmaster program that is on the laptop. Wifi, hotsync and access are downloaded.  Firewall is setup to for the exception.

It seems that I am missing a trick somewhere. Is there anyone who can talk me through the setup, or maybe do a remote connection?

As it stands, it looks as though I will have to abandon it. Help. 

The various guides with RM and posted as locked topics on this forum are usually enough to get you going, but HRMS will upon request from you remotely access your setup and attempt to fix it for you.

Drop them another Help request from within RM asking for assistance, although if they have replied already they may think referring you to the guide was enough.

There may also be someone on here who has done this link sucessfully and can give you a tip.

Archived