Chrome version for Android Browser

I downloaded the Android app from www.my-apps.eu and was able briefly to connect to my host running Railmaster (note of interest - the app accepts the netbios name of the Railmaster server, which is good news for DHCP users and avoids looking up your IP address with IPconfig and entering it again every time).

So much for the good news and now for the bad....

The app started briefly then a message appeared "I must use Chrome 35" - the only problem being is  that I have the latest Chrome 47.0. Could it be that the HH app is not being maintained, or has anyone got a better idea?

There have been a number of previous posts on this topic (use the search function for "Chrome"). Can't remember the details, but the Chrome version seems to be an issue affecting many.

Follow up to my reply above.

Someone has just posted a new reply to a previous post relating to Chrome. Look at the bottom of the page reply by RogerB (2nd post up from the bottom) in this previous post. It contains a reply form HRMS as to why Chrome 35 is required and says you can downgrade a later installed version

I have for month run the handheld on my android tablet on version 35 with auto update off.Yesterday Chrome updated of it own accord to version 47. I put it back to 35, checked auto update off. Today it updated to again of its own accord to version 47. So I thought let's try railmaster on version 47, it will now only load as evaluation version despite the activation code showing in the help screen. Not worried about track plan zoom not working. Any ideas what's going on? I suppose I will have to try yet again going back to version 35!

Archived