Voice Control

Unintended actions executed.

I've been using voice control for some while now, and find it excellent as it allows me to wander around and control the trains very accurately.  Much finer control on speed than using the desktop.  During that time I have had no real issues, but having just recently installed a few signals have hit an irritating problem, and was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same issues.

Event 1:  Ask a particular loco to reverse or go forward - correct command on the RM display, and the loco conforms---- However one of the recently installed signals changes aspect in sympathy!

Event 2: Change a point via voice control and a signal changes aspect in sympathy!.  This happens with 2 points and 2 signals.

If I execute the commands using the mouse and screen, these events do not happen, and everything works as it should.

Since it works using 'conventional' control I am presuming that this is a software issue within the coding for voice control.  I don't get the issue with 5 of 7 signals I installed.  I have tried changing CV numbers to no avail.  The voice control confirmation display gives no indication of anything wrong, and the intended action is always executed.  I have not set up any 'interlocking' or such like on any point or signal.

As above - have any of you experienced similar issues, and been able to resolve it.  I have emailed support, but as yet received no response

Archived