problema salvataggio programma

ciao ragazzi , ho anch'io un problema quando devo salvare un programma appena fatto, quando salvo spariscono alcuni valori della colonna dei tempi, se le riscrivo ne spariscono delle altre. Sembra che se distanzio di più di 5 secondi i vari comandi si riesce a salvare, ma non sempre.

dove sto sbagliando? 

grazie..

(A translation from Google. I guess it needs correcting a little to make sense!  Maybe the originator can help)

hello guys, I also have a problem when I have to save a program just made, when disappear unless some column values of the times, if I rewrite it disappear the other. It seems that if you want to get away for more than 5 seconds the various commands you can save, but not always.where am I doing wrong?

hello guys, I also have a problem when I have to save a program just made, when I push the button "save" some values disappear from the column of the times, if I rewrite them, disappear other values.

It seems that if you make more of 5 seconds from one command and the successive you can save, but not always.

where am I doing wrong?

Tanks for your time.

Carlo

@Carlo

I am disappointed that we have not been able to help you so far but writing the Title in Italian, may be preventing members from responding.

Could you please translate the Title (problema salvataggio programma) into English, in order to try to enable more members to answer.

Archived