Programmable Floating Keys Issues

I have been using programmable keys for a while but they have recently run into problems. These being:

a) one or two have simply stopped working; and

b) I can delete keys but cannot create them. When I try to create, I can access the function drop down list and the next drop down - the one where you select the function (eg the sound you want to play) but the description box remains greyed out and the button cannot be saved.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

Hi Chris,

I'm pretty sure I had this some time ago, and I think I reported it as a bug through the online system. In the end, I just gave up and haven't tried to use them since. If you are having these problems, I would suggest re-reporting the symptoms through the online help system.

Ray

Thanks Ray - have raised a ticket and am still in correspondence with Support as their first suggestion (delete the ProgButtons.dat file and recreate the buttons) did not work - still cannot create buttons.  But having saved the file before deleting it, have fixed the problem by manually amending the ProgButtons.dat file in Notepad to add the new buttons I require.

Archived