Further problems with v1.64

96RAF

I have just reported in to HRMs a couple of problems I have picked up on:

1. When a large throttle is open I have one loco (Class 395 with 2 x R8249 decoders) that when commanded to stop does not do so, despite the large throttle showing zero speed and the slider hitting rock bottom. 

Looking at the associated small throttle I can see it is not echoing the stop command as the slider is still at shunt speed but the speed shows zero, which is what the loco slows to or maintains if already running at that selection. Odd that it only affects one loco (that I have tested so far), I wonder if the twin decoders have anything to do with it.

Here's the screen grab:

/media/tinymce_upload/cf5a1e8ea339f02d0734081ec60dcf87.PNG

2. My points are selected to set at startup but they do not do so - this I seem to remember was a problem reported some time ago. I have all the correct selections made, including having checked the .ini file for a match.

Has anyone else seen these problems, especially if they have a motor and dummy car fitted up for speed control and lights at both ends.

I'm not trying to re/address either decoder unless you mean command the wrong decoder, but that shouldnt be the case as they are both at the same address using the Elite method of programming dummy cars.

my post is to find out if any has had this ignore-stop-command on a dual decoder train.

Archived