Trackmaster download

I don't think you will find this link posted anywhere on the Hornby website....I looked, but here is a download link I constructed using logic and trial and error e.g taking the known RailMaster link and re-working it for TrackMaster. It seems to work......try it.

http://www.powerpos.com/track-master/tm_setup.exe

TrackMaster & RailMaster are both written by the same software company on behalf of Hornby, hence the common "www.powerpos.com" web site.

This screen shot taken from elsewhere on this website infers that there is no integral 'deactivation' feature built into TrackMaster - see Hornby's own comment on action to take to enable transfer of product key to new PC.

/media/tinymce_upload/c8e3530a2f031220f3c79dded83ed045.jpg

I seem to recall that Trackmaster couldn't be swapped from one puter to another. Once it was installed, it was stuck with that computer. They give several warnings if I remember rightly.

Correct Fozzy, hence my posted image (still awaiting moderation) that gives a workaround to this issue.

TrackMaster & RailMaster are both written by the same software company on behalf of Hornby, hence the common "www.powerpos.com" web site.

Wait, RailMaster is written by an "innovative ideas" company whose website is hosted on the back of the domain belonging to a seemingly defunct EPoS manufacturer? Weird. 🤔

I also find the developer's own webpage about RailMaster quite amusing, what with all the buzz-words they've managed to squeeze in.  😘

Yes - well - err - I feel that a few of the statements in there are open to 'discussion'.

Best selling model railway control software in the world. I would to see the stats supporting that - and where they got the other system numbers from.

Nice bit about LD and what it does (will do) thus its obviously still alive and well - rousing cheer chaps?

Archived