Railmaster Startup Points

Hi, When I used my previous layout Railaster on startup set all the points to the default position reulting inmany clicks as each set in turn, On my new layout I have redrawn the mimic and everything works just great except despite having Set points signals ticked in my settings for the chosen layout plan, they do not set. Have I missed another setting? Thanks,

If you have the Pro version then you also have to designate for each point in Design Mode what order you want them to start up in, else they wont fire if you leave this field blank - how do I know?  - exactly, mine wouldn't set at start up until I told them which order to do it in. 

Thanks RAF. I have had Pro for a while now but I do not recall needing to set an order of play. Anyway all 21 points have been allocated a number and all set on start up. I did not find any reference to this order needing being set in the manual. Many thanks, George.

Thanks for that Fishy, some of the manual looks like it evolves from a bad translation, or as it has been added along the way not as lot is in any order, I tried and failed to find solututions in many cases and without you guys would have thrown the towe in a long time ago. Thanks RAF the whole schematic looks and works the part now. Until the next question ..........

Archived