Club Member Gift Card

I have said on other posts why don't standardise and let the £20 voucher be used across all the exclusives and all the normal Hornby stock. Anything else you order without the voucher the member will be able to use the 10% discount on any futher orders. Surely this would be a less confusing and conflicting method for club membership holders. Hornby may then have more people take an interest in joining any of the clubs on the website.

I have said on other posts why don't standardise and let the £20 voucher be used across all the exclusives and all the normal Hornby stock. Anything else you order without the voucher the member will be able to use the 10% discount on any futher orders. Surely this would be a less confusing and conflicting method for club membership holders. Hornby may then have more people take an interest in joining any of the clubs on the website.

Full marks for clear thinking 2000MAN. This by far the best idea. I have been trying to find a useful (to me) way of using my 2x£20 since I joined early last year. But nothing in stock that I want.

Hornby Marketing REALLY should sort this out. It doesn't need Prof. Dr. Werner von Braun !

I thought the revamp will mean you can use the voucher for anything. As it stands you pay £20 to join, they give you a £20 Voucher to spend (on club exclusives) so the magazines are free. If they have changed it to a £15 voucher for anything at least that gives a fiver towards the magazines. Surely they need to at least break even, they can't run the club at a loss.  😆

I thought the revamp will mean you can use the voucher for anything. As it stands you pay £20 to join, they give you a £20 Voucher to spend (on club exclusives) so the magazines are free. If they have changed it to a £15 voucher for anything at least that gives a fiver towards the magazines. Surely they need to at least break even, they can't run the club at a loss.  😆

Well, there is the profit on your purchase, especially if it is a higher-priced one. But anyway let's hope that the "revamp" comes before Brexit !  (Should leaving analog for DCC now be called Dexit ?) 😀

Archived