New/Re-stocked Models

Alessio

I'm considering re-joining after 12 years out, mainly enticed by the £20 voucher towards a club model. However, all the models I might have been interested in have sold out. Have Hornby given any indication as to when further stock will be available, or new models might be offered?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are no new models currently available and in my recent conversation with Customer Services the are none expected. At Warley in the news conference the new CEO announced that later this year - March/April (I think) the revamped club would be announced. In the meantime I was informed that I could exchange my £20 voucher, that was only available for use against club models, for a £15 voucher against any current catalogue model. I am thinking of doing this as my membership renewal is April and as the vouchers are only valid 12 months from membership date, losing 25% is better than losing the 100% of the value. (Unless Hornby change their minds that is!)

Given where you are now with no Club models to use a voucher on, you are £15 better off accepting this offer, not £5 worse, and a lot more choice.  And it's not as if they guaranteed you could use the original voucher, it was always up to you.

There are no new models currently available and in my recent conversation with Customer Services the are none expected. At Warley in the news conference the new CEO announced that later this year - March/April (I think) the revamped club would be announced. In the meantime I was informed that I could exchange my £20 voucher, that was only available for use against club models, for a £15 voucher against any current catalogue model. I am thinking of doing this as my membership renewal is April and as the vouchers are only valid 12 months from membership date, losing 25% is better than losing the 100% of the value. (Unless Hornby change their minds that is!)

Hi, thank you for posting this information. My voucher also expires soon and would like to use it. You said that Hornby have offered a voucher exchange, can you please tell me how to go about this. Thanks in advance.

Archived