Couldn't find loco in database

nalinlg

I"m having Western Express (R1184) set with elink and railmaster, Tried to register my new hornby loco R3388TTS, it has registered and when I give a command both the locos responding. Removed both and try to re-register, now I am getting an error message "couldn't find loco in database'

Updated the railmaster to latest 1.64.1, uninstalled railmaster and reinstalled. I'm using windows 10 laptop connected with com1. Please help to get registered my locos on railmaster and run.

Both locos will be set on address 003 out of the box so you need to set up a programming track per the manual and give them separate addresses.

The TTS locos from memory are listed in RM as RxxxxTS so inputting the full number may fool the database. Its often easier to search on loco type or name using the find box and pick from a list.

I have R1139 Blue Rapier Class 395 that I couldnt find in the database, but HRMS said was definitely in theirs.

By the way there is no need to uninstall RM as any update completely overwrites the old one whilst saving your bespoke files, such as trackplans, loco lists, ini file settings and programs, etc.

Just to reiterate something Rob (RAF) has said regarding no need to uninstall RM when just performing an update to the application.

Uninstalling & reinstalling RM can cause lots of problems......please don't do it........just run the setup.exe file without rm running and everything will be updated as an overwrite keeping all your previously configured settings.

The locked thread at the top of the forum Railmaster section may help titled "Setting Up & getting Started" it is a guide that includes a section on re-addressing locos in it.

Thank you very much for your advice. I am really new to this, tried few times to write the cv to my R3388TTS loco. It has registered as it's name "bo-bo class 67". However it doesn't respond to it's ID. It respond to the other loco ID. Have changed the ID few times. Still getting the error message "couldn't find the loco in database" could please advice how to resolve this issue. 

Archived