Railmaster freezing

For several months and up until a few minutes ago Railmaster Pro has performed without incident.

All of a sudden the Setting Signals window appeared on the screen which I found strange but thought it would go away in time. (I don't have any signals)

I had a train running at the time and when I tried to stop it I couldn't, the screen had frozen and I couldn't even turn off Railmaster, I had to turn off the PC and the train kept running 'til I cut the power to the Elink.

On restarting the PC on a number of occasions I got the frozen screen with the Setting Signals window in the middle.

On a subsequent restart everything appears to be back to normal.

How strange!!!

What you are describing is not designed behaviour so it is possible your RailMaster installation has become corrupted.  This can happen due to a hard drive going bad, other software installing shared libraries without checking versions, viruses and so on.

Just download and install the software over your existing installation from the link www.rail-master.com/rm_setup.exe which will ensure all programs and libraries are up-to-date.  There's no need to uninstall or deactivate and all of your user-created files will remain intact.

Archived