Trackmaster Reactivating

I have reinstalled Trackmaster onto my laptop as my old PC has bit the dust. I have not used TM for quite a while but I'm wanting to redisign my layout.

I am having trouble activating the software as I cannot connect to the gateway. I have tried this numerous times to no avail. It obviously works on evaluation mode but I would like to use the whole product. I will probably need Hornby to help me activate it as it would still be registered to my old PC.

Cheers

Same boat here unfortunately. I've not used it in a long while either but was curious about something within and reinstalled from CD only to find the 12029 error and no access to the gateway as you say.

The 12029 error usually indicates a bad network connection (i.e. a network card with a bad driver etc.) but in no way is the card bad on my machine!!

I gave up thinking as Hornby no longer issue the software it must be sailing amongst the Gods never to return. However, contacting them may help and it would be interesting for others plus myself if this was to be resolved. I'm not curious enough to go down that path though unfortunately. On the other hand there may be an issue on the servers at their end.

To be sure you are using the latest version of TrackMaster just download and install the setup file from www.powerpos.com/track-master/tm_setup.exe

When you have done that ensure TrackMaster has been added as a full exception to both your antivirus and firewall software.

If you had already activated the software in the past and it was on an old PC that is now faulty or unusable then just email your name, address and TrackMaster key to support@rail-master.com explaining why you need to reset it and we can reset your key so you can activate again.

Archived