Club models 2017

Rogersbmx

Not quite sure if there are Club Models anymore, Last years models were Club exclusive until the stock was hived off to Retailers who promptly advertised them at a large discount. Sad to say I bought one or two of these models and even with the free post I lost out. Save your money and by from your local model shop, or even mail order. It will probably be cheaper.

• 3 months later...

When the Hornby Collectors Club was brought into the main company than the separate publisher this has all changed. Instead of an annual locomotive that you received free with your subscription was basically stopped. The magazine was also reduced from being even bi-monthly to only four issues per year.

Instead you got a 20% discount of ownly Hornby Exclusive Stock. but if you wanted to use it on any other Hornby stock this was reduce to 15%. Now this year this has changed again, the disconut voucher has now been reduced to 15% discount, to buy across the whole hornby range as far as I know. 

Another note is that the yearly Annual Wagons, Father Day's, Christmas Wagons are still being produced, but the Roadshow Wagons have been cancelled and no more have been produced after 2015, which I enjoyed collecting too. If your interest in past Collector issues in another post on the Hornby Club forum pages, their is someone passing on all Collectors issues from #1 to I think #118 (free of charge I think) and you pay the postage of approx around £8 to a new home.

I hope this helps with your question and happy modelling.

John. 

Archived