Question about Hornby Collector's Club Models for 2017

Hey there,

I understand that the Hornby Collector's Club is currently undergoing a revamp. And if I am not mistaken it's currently in the final stage of it's revamp.

However I've always been able to view the Hornby Collector's Club specials over the last few years and I felt that was good because I would personally join a club of this sort if I was to get a model that I liked.

This year I want to join the Hornby Collector's Club but I cannot view what models are offered as Collector's Club specials this year. As I no focus on N gauge and OO is left solely as show-pieces I'd love to know what's the current situation with the Hornby Collector's Club? Will the special models be announced after the club is fully revamped? Or is it just a case of those who are part of the club can view the models?

Good morning Jeremiah, there are no Club exclusives at present, I just had a look. It looks as if the revamp is complete as there is no message to say it is still taking place. I may be wrong.  😀

Thanks for the clarification WTD. I hope to hear some news regarding the club.

I don't often bother with the club exclusives. More interested in the 10% discount. 

Thats very much true WTD, however with the recent release of models like the Class 87 and Peckett etc, Hornby may just introduce them as a Club Special. If they do then I'd love to get one. The Class 87 did carry quite a few interesting liveries -Cotswold Rail, GBRf, GBRf ACORP, Porterbrook, NSE etc. I think these are good contenders for limited editions.

Archived