re-registration of Railmaster

Having had to re-install windows 10 on my laptop I re-installed railmaster. My registration key wasn't recognised as I hadn't been able to de-register before re-installation of Windows.

Filled in form to get my registration unlocked and had automatic response saying that the software wasn't registered to me. Having had it from new there is no way it isn't registered to me so have twice tried to contact the support team via email and have had no response.

It's Saturday, I want to be in my play room, can anyone help with re-registration issues?

Thanks.

Have you tried activating your key again. It could be possible that they have 'deactivated it on the server' but not sent you a courtesy mail to tell you so.

It is unusual for HRMS not to be more responsive to email contact, given that it is the only published contact method available i.e no phone number.

Mark Lodge is the 'Customer Services' manager in charge of the Hornby Customer Care centre. Although he is not AFAIK in direct management control of HRMS, he may be in a position to nudge a contact in HRMS. RailMaster software is outsourced to HRMS (Hornby RailMaster Support). HRMS is not owned by Hornby.

Archived