Confusing voice panel message.

When in voice control calling a locomotive confirms, and loco address is indicated in the voice panel.

If i then operate a point which confirms, the point address is indicated in the voice panel.

If i then change a setting to the locomotive for example shunt, it confirms but it indicates on the voice control panel as a point function not a loco function.

If no point operations are made all loco functions indicate on the voice control panel as loco functions.

If a point operation is made following loco functions indicate on the voice control panel as point functions.

I have also experienced on occaision confirmed operations on the voice control panel, not showing as expected on the individual loco controller e.g. shunt confirmed but not shown on the loco speed control and not operating the loco.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do i have a wrong setting? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Fac, this looks like a bug to report to HRMS. Do so from the email facility in the Help screen of RM, and do so after you have run through the scenario you describe, calling a loco, then calling a point, then trying to operate the loco.  This way, your log.txt file showing what is happening will be forwarded to them with your email.

Archived