Hornby Trackmaster HelpDesk

Billyc

I like a lot of other users was having initial problems with Trackmaster in the loading up of the software. In the end I contacted the Helpdesk via eMail and within 24hrs received a reply and received the help that I needed. I now find the software very

friendly and easy to use after downloading the manual, so I had this near and handy. I cannot fault the help that the Trackmaster Helpdesk gave. Can I suggest that other people go this way. They might find the item useful rather then downgrading it.

I agree. Their Helpdesk is excellent and fast. They were even working on Christmas Day.

I also agree with your last sentiment. It's a product with a street price of £7 and does the job. Not fancy, just practical and easy to use. It'll be even better

when they add the new features (I'm testing so can't say any more).

• 3 months later...
I live in Norway and I,m trying for 2 months to get a copy of Track master. It,s either sold out or just unavailable.
The other point of mine is why cannot Hornby let me pay online and Download online? The dvd cost about £10 and it will cost me 5times

the amount just to post it.
Come on Hornby get with the times, we now live in a society that wants instant gratification.
Can anyone please help before I go over to Markalin!

Archived