Train-Tech "One Touch" Signals with Feather

I can confirm that is exactly what I am seeing with v1.66 rev 1.

By the way, it looks like you took photos of your screen with your phone. Did you know that if you press Ctrl+PrtScr keys that this will copy the contents of your screen onto the Windows clipboard. You can then open up Microsoft Paint app and Paste the image into there. Then you can crop the image, add comments and arrows if you want to, then save the file on your hard disc drive. Then you can upload the image from that file.

Ray

Thanks. Just an update. I did hear back from RM support and, as they had not had this problem reported by anyone else, they wanted to log into my computer but when I advised that, as per this forum, I was not the only person to see this, they have now taken it away to look at for themselves, and that is still ongoing as of today.

• 3 months later...

After a brief test, I am pleased to report that version 1.67 of Railmaster SEEMS to have fixed the bug I was experiencing in the signals set up window after putting settings into "Other Point/Signal" whereby that column disappeared when the set up window was opened again.

Well done RM Support!

Archived