RailMaster v1.67 problem

An interesting post, PJ. ALL my signals have worked perfectly from day 1 of owning RailMaster (v1.63). Only when this xxxx version 1.67 was released, has the problem described appeared right across my layout. Are you suggesting that Invicto have reintroduced an old fault or is it a new one?

David

to see if the 'humble' 2 aspect signal issues have been fixed, 2 years ago the issues were reported,

Just goes to prove the point I was speculating on. The issues obviously have a very low priority with HRMS.

An interesting post, PJ. ALL my signals have worked perfectly from day 1 of owning RailMaster (v1.63). Only when this xxxx version 1.67 was released, has the problem described appeared right across my layout. Are you suggesting that Invicto have reintroduced an old fault or is it a new one?

David

Hi David

We can get all Train-Tech signals to work as stand alone signals. The issues go further than that, initially there were issues with 2,3 and 4 aspect signals, and issues at start up of RM, 3 and 4 signal bugs and start up issues were fixed, but the humble 2 aspect signal was never fixed. Extensive testing was done by Ray and myself, reports were issued to HRMS and listed on here but, the issues were never fixed.

Here are a couple of links, there is a lot of detail in the threads.

October 2015 

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/train-tech-signal-issues-rm-163-onwards/?p=1

January 2017 

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/post/view/topic_id/11612/?p=5

Due to family issues and other items I have not been able to play trains, so I do not know at this stage whether the December 2017 update has fixed the issues. HRMS did confirm by email that they hoped to have fixed the issue in this latest update. I will download it and test it as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep all the forum members updated, I chased HRMS yesterday on progress regarding this problem. I received a reply stating that, due to the complexity of the issue, they have to put aside several hours to investigate and will advise me when that is complete.

Archived