Plan – moving to a plan area quickly

I'm trying to get this program command to work where according to page 109 of the manual "simply drag the current plan to the desired position and the coordinates will be filled in automatically". It works OK where x and y co-ordinates are typed in but I can't get it to work when dragging the plan. I have a large layout that doesn't fit on the screen. Help!

Hi Tony,

The page you refer to is in the section of the manual regarding "Programmable Floating Keys". You aren't, by any chance, trying this from within the program editor, are you? I'm not sure whether it should work in the editor or not, but it would be a useful feature if it did.

Ray

Hi Tony,

Since your post, I tried it out on Floating Keys, and it does adjust the co-ordinates when you drag the layout to where you want it - but not in the Program Editor. In the "Desirable Features" thread, one of the items I asked for was that the current co-ordinates of the layout be displayed somewhere on the screen, to make it easy to type them into a program command.

Ray

Archived