What cars you can buy for Super Karts track?

Msahota

Hi ,

I got very basic question hopefully someone can help. My son got scalextric super karts track and he wants to buy new cars which can work on same track. It’s 1:32 . will any 1:32 scale slot car work on this track ? 

Thanks 

Msahota

Yes, any 1/32 scale slot cars will work on the C1334 Super Karts set track. That set uses the standard Scalextric Sport track system. The track is 15.5cms wide (about 6 inches)

Just to confuse things... there's also the G1120 Micro Scalextric Race Karts set - that is 1/64 or HO scale and uses Micro Scalextric track, which is 7.8cms or 3 inches wide. Only Micro Scalextric, plus most other HO scale cars will work on this one.

I hope that's helpful and not too confusing!

Have fun!

Hi , Thanks very much for your help. regards

Yes, any 1/32 scale slot cars will work on the C1334 Super Karts set track. That set uses the standard Scalextric Sport track system. The track is 15.5cms wide (about 6 inches)

Just to confuse things... there's also the G1120 Micro Scalextric Race Karts set - that is 1/64 or HO scale and uses Micro Scalextric track, which is 7.8cms or 3 inches wide. Only Micro Scalextric, plus most other HO scale cars will work on this one.

I hope that's helpful and not too confusing!

Have fun!

Archived