Message Box content

Message boxes or Text Labels are covered at the bottom of p 95 of the manual.  This covers only text and it’s formatting, doesn’t seem to impose any limits on the amount, and doesn’t mention graphics. I’d try copying and pasting some graphics to see what happens. 

Ah, no I have not explained myself very well. Page 95 only describes how to format on screen text labels not the text that appears in the message box that appears to be of a fixed format.

If a message is over 12-15 words long, then the message box displayed when a programme is running is not large enough to display all of the text content! What I need to know is it possible to increase the message box size to display a complete message of say 100 words. Or for that matter a picture of a given dimension?

Put your requirement in the "RailMaster Desirable Features" thread for HRMS to consider.

You are probably trying to use this box [described on Manual Page 124] for a type of message that HRMS never intended its use for. I suspect that when they designed it, they were considering its use just as a memory jogger, not a full blown descriptive type piece of pop-up documentation.

Archived