1.68 update problems with speed sliders

Updated to 1.68 and now unable to operate locos from speed sliders. Have found by trial and error that if I move slider to required speed nothing happens but if I operate the direction button forward or reverse locos go to that speed.

Also I can only select up 2 locos to show large control panels on screen I thought you could show more!

ps speed sliders work on large panels when selected.

Have re loaded old version for now and everything o/k.

any ideas?

Also I can only select up 2 locos to show large control panels on screen I thought you could show more!

No....there has never been more than two large controllers supported on screen at the same time, and that only when using RM ProPack edition. The RM Standard edition only supports a single large controller.

What version is the old RM version?

Also what version of Windows?

No....there has never been more than two large controllers supported on screen at the same time, and that only when using RM ProPack edition. The RM Standard edition only supports a single large controller.

What version is the old RM version?

Also what version of Windows?

Ver 1.64 Working ok

ver 1.68 speed slider problem

windows vista home premium 2007 service pack 2

The problem with the speed slider was introduced in 1.67 - if you don't have 'send real-time speed data' enabled in the system settings, the slider doesn't work. See https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/post/view/topic_id/21062/?p=6

Regards, John

John enabling or disenabling real time speed data made no difference 

Note that you have to restart Railmaster after turning on the real-time speed data option for it to take effect (another bug!)

Regards, John

The problem with the speed slider was introduced in 1.67 - if you don't have 'send real-time speed data' enabled in the system settings, the slider doesn't work. See https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/post/view/topic_id/21062/?p=6

Regards, John

John enabling or disenabling real time speed data made no difference 

Note that you have to restart Railmaster after turning on the real-time speed data option for it to take effect (another bug!)

Regards, John

This worked ok thanks John

Archived