Rail Master Corruption

Hi I am a new member and I would appreciate help with a problem that has arisen with the updated version of Rail Master.

I run an Elite, 1.4 in Standard mode, and updated Rail Mast quite ok and used it several times. Last time it was run it locked

up on "Saving Settings" when exiting. I left it for a long time and then had no alternative but to force close the program.

On reloading the locomotive "boxes" on the right of the screen were not displayed and on the top right of the screen the message

"Loco detection inactive" is displayed.

It seems to me the settings have been corrupted is anyone able to advise as to remedial action please?

Thanks

Hi
I am having serious issues with railamster on the track design after nearly 3 days of designing a track including points the whole design disintigrated into a jumble at the left hand side of the screen, this has happened 3 times. The second time

I put a help desk request in they told me to download the powerpos file but to no avail cos it has recently occurred for a 3rd time therefor I have sent them a screen print and waiting for a reply.
It appears that the Hornby help line number is not for

railmaster problems it is dealt with by another company/ dept
Anyone else had this type of problem ??

Yes I am having problems track will not snap together, points are not displayed correctly and signals will not change points and odd pieces of track appear around the screen.
James

Thats why we are waiting for the next update 1.31. You can download the lastest version now from the website, but I personally want to wait for the automatic update and in any case my PC is out of Internet access. My understanding is that some of these

issues have been corrected.

The first couple of times I tried to use Track Design I ended up with a jumble on the left hand side. I eventually I found that it was because I had moved elements back to the elements column when I wanted to change them I thought that I was just moving

them back. In fact the planner thought that that was where I wanted them in the plan. I found that everytime I moved an element out of the was I dad to highlight the piece and the go to the bottom of the column to the "Remove highlighted element" That cleared

my "Jumble"but you have to do it with every element thatyou move out of the way of the plan

Archived