help for a non techie

I bought Trackmaster and have after much cursing managed to design a layout, it's not brilliant but does do the job eventually albeit in a frustrating way. I found it very slow and the track snapping only seemed to work randomly, Sometimes the piece I

was trying to connect on to a turn-out wouldn't snap to where it was supposed to but was 'attracted to the other side of thepoint, to get it to work I had to disassemble the already made joint on the point and assemble the offending part first then re attach

the part I had to remove...crazy! Reading other posts I see that there will be updates eventually, how does one acquire these? will they be free?

Have you contacted the support guys at support@rail-master.com to let them know what is happening? Has your program automatically downloaded the 1.05 update?

The updates are free and should download automatically. If they don't or you get an error

it's more than likely that your software doesn't have administrator rights or your anti-virus or firewall software is preventing the update.

[reply]LMSTim said:
Hi yes the 1.05 update was downloaded when I initially set up the programme. I do have it on admin rights but only after a palava experienced by many others on here. I did contact the support guys and they were very helpful. I just

think the whole thing is very basic but I can't crisise it too much as I have no experience of other similar products.

Archived