Railmaster key reset request?

Hi

Recently I suffered a HDD failure and hence have had to re-install my OS etc, of course Railmaster had to be re-installed also and its activation key reset, no problem, I'll just use the built in request form.

Well its been 2 weeks now and I still only have an evaluation copy running and no response from Railmaster in my inbox. :(

Are they still alive?  I'm guessing they might be as I get the message that my key has already been used to activate my software.

Is there a direct email address one can use to contact them on?

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter, if your email using RM’s internal email system got through, you would first have received an auto-acknowledgement reply.  If you didn’t, it failed.  If it did fail, your AV system will have blocked it.  Configuring AV is covered in a separate pdf downloaded to tour desktop when downloaded the latest version from the link at the top of this forum (you did download the latest didn’t you?).  You will need to solve this before you can activate, once HRMS reset for you.

And to answer your question - support@rail-master.com.  That will generate an auto-reply too before the real one.

Archived