TTS Decoder [Setting up in RM]

Guest Chrissaf

I see in your posting history that you are a RailMaster user.

Do I take it that you are using RailMaster to control your TTS loco and your query relates to the six 'check boxes' you can click to activate certain decoder functions on the throttle.

If my deduction is correct, then you have misunderstood this part of loco setting up in the RM manual.

The six functions that you select using the 'check boxes' are ONLY used to specify which six favourite functions will appear on the SMALL loco throttle in RailMaster.

All functions from F0 to F28 will appear on the LARGE loco throttle in RailMaster.

These previous threads explain with more in depth detail.

How to see all 29 function buttons on the large throttle

7th post down on the page

See the section on Function Panel in my post on this page.

3rd post down on the page

All TTS sounds will play if your controller is capable of sending the full range of Fn numbers......not all can. If your controller is not capable of sending the appropriate Fn numbers then 'NO' there is no 'workaround' using alternative addressing methods. The TTS decoder is very basic and does not support function mapping.

If you confirm that your query relates to the use of RailMaster, then a ComMod will move this thread in its entirety to the RailMaster forum where it should have been posted. If your query does not relate to my deduction that this is a RailMaster query, then please provide more detail as to what exactly you mean and what controller your query relates to.