Extending World's Biggest Race Set?

Steve K.

Not sure if this is in right section (I can't see a Scalex Sport forum). Please move if necessary.

So I've just set up/media/tinymce_upload/17d0fb0daf189c7377ffcfd07602db4b.jpg the WBR set up in my attic, but would like to add track to make more use of the table space I've created (178 x 170 cm- see photo). I can't go any longer-which would be the simplist option. I'm trying to work it out in Ultimate Racer track designer-but without much success.

So, two questions:

1. Anyone know a good way to extend this set (without increasing length)? (I could build upwards with bridges).

2. If not, anyone got a different track design which would make better use of the space I've got? Obviously I'm aware this would involve buying more track.

Hi Steve - welcome to the forum!

I would keep working with Ultimate Racer, perhaps trying something like a 'B' shape - if that makes sense? Build a 'C' down one side and then a couple of loops to join up. That will give you more track length in the same space. Or start with a straight diagonally and then build either side with a bridge across to connect up.