Setting up new decoder

RDD

You query is not very clear, but if I understand your query correctly you are asking whether it is possible to create a small 'macro' program in the Elite or in the TTS Decoder itself that performs a series of 'Function' commands at the press of a single button.

For example. Such that when you start the TTS loco off from a standstill, it automatically plays a selected series of sounds as part of the moving off process. Play a Whistle or Horn for example or a Guard's bell etc.

If that is what you meant to describe, then I am sorry to say 'No' this is not possible to automate just by using the Elite alone or something that the decoder can be configured to do. You would have to use Hornby RailMaster software running on a Windows PC to operate your layout that connects to an Elite. You would then program the 'macro' sequence of function events within RM as a program and run that program from within RM to achieve your aspirational goal.

RDD,

Please avoid using the 'White Arrow / Blue Button' when trying to reply to a post. The blue button is not a 'Reply to this post' button. Scroll down to very bottom of the page and put your reply text in the 'Reply' text box located there and then click the green 'Reply' button.

I have removed your re-quote of my reply as you added nothing to it, to keep this thread tidy. I have written a 'Help Page' that goes in some depth, to detail the best way to use this custom forum software. I recommend that you read, if nothing else, the first three tips in it........Thank you.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

Yes your example is correct. Thanks for you help. I do have RailMaster but it is not set up and running yet. I was just looking at other ways of setting up sounds from a standing start in case it was possable.

Thanks