Slot.it cars already converted to Scalex digital and where to buy

Brian Z.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it.  Is there a list of Slot.it cars that have been converted to digital, and where can they be purchased?  I'm running the latest Arc Pro.

My analogue Slot.it cars are my favorites, and I may convert some to digital myself when I get time, but if there are any digital Slot.its I can buy immediately that would be my preference.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Brian - Pendles have a few SSD chipped cars listed in their Slot.it section, but most are out of stock. Gaugemaster are the UK distributor and you could browse their list too. I imagine that any UK Slot.it retailer can order the chipped cars for you via Gaugemaster. It's probably the same in North America and Australia / New Zealand too - you would need to contact a retailer or the distributor.

The chipped cars do work out good value, but fitting the SP15B SSD chip into most Slot.it cars is really easy, requiring just two solder points on the motor. If you love your Slot.its and you run ARC Pro, it is something you'll need to learn to do :-)

I hope that helps.