TTS Decoder Manuals

96RAF

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update

A welcome addition to the website that has been along time coming. 😆

Now seems a good time to update the decoder definitions in JMRI with the last few additions to the TTS range!

I just received my copy of the Hornby catalogue today and I noticed that there are no new TTS sounds being added this year just another batch of the existing sounds. 

Hope this is not a sign of the TTS range is being quietly sidelined unless of course, something better is coming!

just tried downloading the class 67 manual and it says it currently not available for download.  All the others are OK

Brian

Hi Rob

Just seen your message, Thanks for the file, I already had a copy from last year but thought it was worth mentioning that the download link wasn't working.  I was just downloading to check for any changes to CV's mainly cv159.

It would be great to see a new improved version!

Brian

There is a new class 47. I know that it has probably been released before, but it is new for this year. I hope they don't stop selling them, even though I complain sometimes, they are extremely good value for money. I do have some of the more expensive ones made by other manufacturers, but for the money, they are good enough for me.