club magazine

mixa

Hi Paul - the new Scalextric Club sends out the club car and the 2020 catalogue. There is no magazine. If you haven't received the catalogue, do contact Scalextric Customer Services. Although most of us received our car and catalogue at the beginning of January, I understand that there have been a few issues with the courier company.

The 2021 club car will be announced in May this year. Expect more news about other exclusive club offers.

I hope that helps.

Welcome back Paul! The Scalextric Club was a little rudderless for a few years, then closed down completely and relaunched at the UK Slot Car Festival last May. The bare bones are a club car and catalogue each year, plus the 10% discount. I was pretty impressed by the attempt to get both the car and catalogue out to everyone the week of the catalogue's launch in January. Problems with the courier service means it didn't happen for some club members. I understand from the Scalextric team that more will be added to those bare bones - I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with.