Poirot Suggestion Needed

My Lockdown-Layout's central section is being referred to as the "Agatha Christie" section, we all know she was obsessed with train time tables and so saying that my centre section should be appropriate for her eaasly books and so 1920's-30's (and 40's if I really have to) gives me a bit of an artistic direction.

I've found an appropriate model for a Miss Marple on a Dapol spru, although I'm going to cut a millimetre off her legs to give her a "little old lady" look :) It should be painless.

So what I'm trying to find now is a suitable model to depict a shortish, chubby Belgian detective with grand moustachios, any suggestions?

If you should get a reply suggesting a suitable product, then just note the TIP below:

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

• 1 month later...

Il est bien cet Hercule.

J'ai visionné la boutique du lien, ils ont de beaux personnages. J'en ai vu qui pourraient faire un chouette Capitaine Hasting et une charmante Miss Marple.

Désolé d'écrire en français, mais je suis dans les transports avec mon téléphone et impossible de jongler avec Google translate.