Addressing my locos

krm69

Need your help guys,

I`ve addressed my locos as explained in the instruction booklet. Problem is all of them
move at the same time when which ever one is selected. I don`t quite understand the instruction
on the isolated track addressing

?
Another doubt is how do I hook up the C7032 Power Supply which I bought too get more power too run more locos with the select controller ?
The last doubt is that some of the locos I bought came with the instructions mentioning " DCC fitted / sound.

Does that mean they actually have the sound chip installed, cause I can`t get any sound out of them?
Thanks you all for your help.

Hi
You need either a piece of track that is totally separate from the running lines or use a totally insulated section of an end of siding (insulated by fitted two Insulated rail joiners in place of two metal joiners) at least your longest locos length

plus about 50mm back from the buffer stops.

Then when Programming a loco you connect the track feed wires to the programming track rails. You can then place each loco in turn on the programming section and set its new address number with the Select

to anything between 1 and 59 (Avoid 0 and 3).

I would recommend you view the Hornby instructional videos on the Hornby YouTube Channel... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80F2B374019B6166&feature=plcp

The C7032 power unit simply replaces

the existing power supply unit (PSU) supplied with the Select. The original PSU gives 1.0Amp while the C7032 PSU provides 4.0Amp.
Just unplug one and plug the other in its place!

DCC Fitted with Sound has everything fitted inside the loco to operate

on DCC and give sounds too. The sounds are turned On/Off by the Function 'F1' button. Once the sounds are activated by F1 you will find other sounds should be available by pressing the 'F2' to 'F9' buttons.

Archived