Skaledale - Extra items

The picture shows derelict farm buildings.

The one in the centre of the picture are derelict stables (R9648)

The barn behind is R9647 These are both Skaledale items introduced in 2011.

The barn was available until 2015 and the stables until 2014.

The animals and farm people are currently available -

R7118 - Farm people

R7121 - Cows

R.7122 - Sheep

These are all priced at £10.49

Another set of farm animals appeared in 2008 (R8799), now priced at £5.99

• 3 months later...

Metcalfe do pub benches, umbrellas, etc.

Continental manufacturers do various pub scenic items including animated beer drinkers, etc.

Try Googling 00 gauge scenic items for pubs....that is all I would be doing to answer your question. You can do it just as easily yourself.

Hi  Keihtp

There are quite a number of small and not so small suppliers that do the little bits and pieces to finish scenes two that come to mind are Langley and Dart castings.

Then there is Noch and Busch in the European suppliers.

Faller a large kit European manufacturer does picnic tables and cafe tables and chairs.

I have to find the small manufacturer that does pub tables and menu boards in brass oops! I forgot to write it down.

So I can set up the Auld House pub a limited edition Irish pub by the other mob.

I recently discovered that it was a real pub not a flight of fancy.

It doesn't matter who the personal favorite company for model railway parts is you cannot do it all using only one supplier.

Also sooner later you will have to make something from scratch.

regards John

Hi  Keihtp

There are quite a number of small and not so small suppliers that do the little bits and pieces to finish scenes two that come to mind are Langley and Dart castings.

Then there is Noch and Busch in the European suppliers.

Faller a large kit European manufacturer does picnic tables and cafe tables and chairs.

I have to find the small manufacturer that does pub tables and menu boards in brass oops! I forgot to write it down.

So I can set up the Auld House pub a limited edition Irish pub by the other mob.

I recently discovered that it was a real pub not a flight of fancy.

It doesn't matter who the personal favorite company for model railway parts is you cannot do it all using only one supplier.

Also sooner later you will have to make something from scratch.

regards John

Cheers. Exactly what i needed. Thank you.

Keith