DCC wiring advice

EltenPines

I am new to DCC and about to start building my layout to incorporate all DCC.  To that end I have built a small test piece of track that I intend to add on to the main plan once I have the necessary skills.

To that end would someone please edit the attached document or inform me according of how it should be done?

I appreaciate any help.

Alan

/media/tinymce_upload/1f9f6170bd6d06ba81130ef1fdecb397.jpg

I have built a small test piece of track that I intend to add on to the main plan once I have the necessary skills.

To that end would someone please edit the attached document or inform me according of how it should be done?

Before anybody can advise how to add the section of layout in the image to the main plan. Then we would need to see an image of what the 'main plan' is that is being proposed.

Be aware that the T section with the signals has the potential to create a 'WYE' junction. If you create a 'WYE' then you will generate a 'short circuit' and will then need to incorporate a 'Reverse Loop Module' [RLM] to resolve the short.

TIP: As a relatively newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/