Railmaster point graphics

I have a schematic track layout that I have configured in Railmaster and have two ponits a left and a right handed set that I want to use together, when the left spur is open, the right spur should also be open, I have configured them from the same decoder port of my eLink controller and physicaly they work together, but, on my schematic track layout, they both switch together but when the right hand point shows the path going to the right onto the spur, the left hand point shows the path going straight through and vice versa, when the right hand point shows the path going right onto the spur, the left hand point shows the path going straight through. I need them both to be going onto the spurs or straight through.

Has anyone else come accross this anomaly?

Has anyone else come across this anomaly?

Yes .... it is a well documented limitation of RailMaster.

What you have described as a 'spur' we would call a 'passing loop'.

The conundrum you have described can only be fully resolved if you have the PRO version of RailMaster. PRO is a within application paid for upgrade ... see the 'Help Screen' Window in RM for details. If you have PRO already, then it is just a configuration task that needs to be completed in the track design edit window.

The details of how you configure PRO for a 'passing loop' is described in this existing previous thread. Follow the further links within this thread to additional detailed information.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/point-mimic-direction-wrong/?p=1

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/