Class 60 pcb X9397

Dolby

Hi, does anybody have a wiring diagram for the hornby class 60 pcb board X9397, I've recently bought a new one for my class 60 but didnt make any notes on where the wires go. Any help would be appreciated. 

I'm sure you are kicking yourself enough already, and you can probably do without reading this comment, but whatever possessed you to take the board out without labelling what wires went where. Hornby do not publish any form of wiring diagrams, so unless someone has got this model and is prepared to take it apart to diagram the connections you are unlikely to have an easy time putting this loco back together.

If you photograph your PCB (close enough that it fills the image and in focus enough that the screen printing is legible) then some targeted guidance may be able to be given.

Note however that images will not appear straight away (unless you post a link to an image hosting site) and will be held back for approval by Hornby admin staff (not ComMods).

Read TIP 8 in my TIPs page regarding the correct procedure for posting an image.

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

I doubt that Dolby will be back to see your offer. His one and only post was on the 26th June with no follow-ups.

However, if you were to be kind enough to document out the connections to the PCB and post a sketch / drawing showing the details, then that would be very useful for others that follow this thread later. Hornby PCB layouts and connectivity are asked for a lot, and there are virtually no information resources published for this information.

Please read TIP 8 in my TIPs page regarding how to post an image. Note that it won't appear straight away and will be held back for Hornby Admin (not ComMod) approval.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/