Trouble with Hogwarts Loco with TTS

Slanger

I have just bought an R3803TTS Loco. After running for 30 minutes, I could not get it to move, even though the light was on indicating power. I noticed a small screw on the table and discovered that this was a pivot point screw that had come off from the right rear wheel. I have put it back in (to the best of my ability) but the loco will still not move or recognize commands. I tried to change the address with no success either. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help or responses.

Cheers,

Slanger

Hi Slanger, welcome to the forums. You seem to be invisible to other users given no replies while the posts around you do have replies.  I suggest one of the reasons is that, putting the fallen out screw to one side, there could be any number of reasons for the loco to stop working and you haven't been able to supply clues for tracking the fault down.

As it's brand new, I suggest it goes back to the supplier under warranty. 

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/