Flexitrack availability

AndyHead78

Hi All,

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed.

I'm in the process of buying all the parts I need for my layout but I'm having trouble obtaining flexitrack. There seems to be a general shortage everywhere. Does anyone know if this is in issue due to the COVID pandemic, or if it's an issue that happens regularly? I'm having a similar issue with Hornby double-straights. There seems to be plenty of stock of other set track though.

• 1 month later...

Maybe because, Colin's comment most likely relates to PECO branded flexitrack which Hatton's do have in stock.

If you look at Colin's reply, it is directly after BB's which specifies PECO brand track.

Not that I would expect you to be aware of this, but Colin's posting history indicates that he is a PECO track brand user.

There is semi flexible track available, but that's a pain to use in place of fully flexible, as it's not as 'semi  flexible' as it's described.  I used it a few months ago, and wished I hadn't.  Some of which I will be replacing with fully flexible track.

Maybe it was me expecting too much from semi flexible, but I won't be using it again.

When I ordered it, it said it was preorder. I order some electrofrog points at the same time. I was amazed when I got a mail to say that they were processing the flexitrack. I just assumed that they must have just received a shipment. I am still waiting for the points.

When I ordered it, it said it was preorder. I order some electrofrog points at the same time. I was amazed when I got a mail to say that they were processing the flexitrack. I just assumed that they must have just received a shipment. I am still waiting for the points.

That's good!  I'm still waiting and I ordered mine weeks ago - wooden sleepers mind.  Although no bad thing, stops me building and makes me plan!